THE GOALS AND PURPOSE OF ATF TRaining
- Build on what you learned in the ATOMIC Elements Program
- Develop Strength, Flexibility, Speed and Power in all planes of motion
- Continually assess and reassess making course corrections as needed
- Become proficient and skilled at the ten ATOMIC Elements
- Go beyond goal achievement and work toward mastery
I can't stress how much I love this place enough... stop wasting money on those lame gym trainers who are boring and start working out with people who are so knowledgeable and friendly that you will almost forget how hard you're working!
- Corinne M.
I've tried a bunch of different gyms ranging from equinox to high-end boutiques and I've found that Atomic is the only one I've been able to stick with for a full year. It's a friendly environment with engaging trainers who will give you their full attention.
- Peter F.
What to expect
After you complete the ATOMIC Elements Program you'll be prepared for ATF Training. In ATF Training we combine and expand on the Elements, creating a higher standard with respect to how we condition the body.
In ATF Training you can expect:
- Every workout is recorded and tracked. This yields systematic progression toward ultra specific goals ie. Squat your bodyweight or complete a pull up as opposed to something vague like "tone up".
- Exercise modules designed to increase different components of fitness: Strength, Power, Cardiovascular Endurance, Flexibility, Balance, Stamina, Agility etcetera. By putting the pieces together you become greater than the sum of the parts.
- Measurable and quantifiable gains, be it an increase in how much you can lift or a reduction in body fat percentage.
- Increased knowledge on how to exercise safely effectively. You'll use the knowledge gained here for the rest of your life.