Here are the updated responsibilities of the ATF Client. As trainers we are expected to walk our talk. To have success in training you have to hold up your end of the bargain.
- Rest, eat and hydrate well
- Avoid sugar and processed foods
- Exercise multiple days per week (that means more than two).
- Make 1 to 4 of your exercise days Elements or ATF training sessions.
- Arrive 15 minutes early to all scheduled appointments (both in and out of the gym).
- Wash or sanitize hands before and after each session. What else can we say, we want you to get and remain healthy.
- Review ATOMIC on both Yelp! and Google+. It’s OK to use the same review on both platforms.
- Bring your friends and family to Friends and Family Night on Wednesdays 6PM to 8PM.
We love you guys and want you to succeed. Keep in mind this is a team effort and we are only as strong as our weakest link!