THE GOALS AND PURPOSE OF Pre/Post Natal Training
Prenatal exercise is highly recommended and beneficial for both you and your growing baby. We follow the principals and practices established by doctors and the medical community. We strive to maintain pre pregnancy activity levels and allow your body be the guide. Regardless of where you are in the process we are here to help, guide and encourage.
Postnatal exercise resumes as soon as your doctor clears you to exercise. This is usually around 4 to 6 weeks depending on how the labor goes and whether you had a C-section. Again with the right coaching and listening to your body we can get you back up to speed and get that better than pre-pregnancy body back.
What to expect
Exercise becomes even more important prior to getting pregnant, during the pregnancy and of course for post postpartum recovery. The saying goes: the better your fitness level prior to getting pregnant the better you will be in maintaining that level of fitness throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
- Pre and Post Natal exercises and programs designed by a knowledgeable professional.
- Safety first. It's all about you and your baby.
- Stretching and movements that will not only mobilize but also strengthen you body.
- We follow the principals and practices established by doctors and the medical community.
- We strive to maintain pre pregnancy activity levels and allow your body be the guide.
- Postnatal exercise resumes as soon as you are ready and your doctor gives the ok.